Friday 3 September 2010

Sturm Von Stahl BB League Week 1 Report

So for Season 6 of the online Blood Bowl league I play in I decided to do a  "video-comic" match report.

I spliced in-game sounds into the mix and hopefully it will be reasonably enjoyable even to those who don't play the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6zoRHbmPWU

Youtube was kind enough to desynch the sound about halfway in onwards, but meh.

There are a few lame in-jokes there. One in particular is that for some reason it always seems to look like my guys are getting hit in the nuts when I take screenshots :\

I've had several matches since then, but unfortunately real life got a little crazy a few weeks back and so far I've been unable to give them the same treatment. All in good time, with a little bit of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment